Nov 20, 2014

Videos taken by Telekinesis training

You can see some Examples how Telekinesis works. Unfortunately I noticed there are many Fake Videos on the Internet. For me is that easy to distinguish between Fake and Real, because I know how the objects move by TK and in my next Posts I will explain it.

I one of Videos here I tried to rotate 8 Paper Wheels at once in one Direction to see how the brain can deal with this task. I was very surprised as I saw I can control more objects at once in any direction.

Telekinesis has unfortunately not be taken serious and many People do not believe in it, that is the Reason why they do not have this ability.
The first condition of Telekinesis is the Belief.




2 comments:

  1. Das ist sehr ungewöhnlich. Normalerweise habe ich telekinese von nur ein Objekt gesehen. Kannst du auch Sachen die Schwer sind bewegen?
    Danke

    ReplyDelete